For 10 portions: 900g Broccoli 160g Rice 240g Water (for the rice) 200g Turkey breast 300g Orange juice 80g Rape oil ca. 900g Water
For 5 portions: 450g Broccoli 80g Rice 120g Water (for the rice) 100g Turkey breast 150g Orange juice 40g Rape oil ca. 450g Water
For 1 portion: 90g Broccoli 16g Rice 24g Water 20g Turkey breast 30g Orange juice 8g Rape oil ca. 90g Water
1. Put rice and water in a Solid Steam Container and steam cook at 100°C for 10 minutes.
2. Dice turkey breast. Place in a Solid Steam Container.
3. Wash and prepare broccoli and place in a Perforated Steam Container.
4. Place meat and vegetables in the Steam Oven at 100°C for 10 minutes until the rice is steam cooked.
5. Place the steam cooked ingredients together with the meat juice into a blender. Add orange juice, rape oil and some water in order to allow to be pureed with a hand blender.
6. Hold one to two portions back and keep in the fridge till it is time to feed your baby. Use within 24 hours.
7. Let the remaining mash cool down and freeze separately at -18°C. The frozen mash can be used for several months.
Warm up of single portions:
Take one of the portions out of the fridge shortly before feeding time. Warm up gently in a Steam Oven and stir. Or take a frozen portion from the freezer and defrost slowly, stir and warm up gently. Check the temperature of the mash before feeding.
Warm up at 60°C for 15 minutes and turn the Steam Oven up to 100°C for 2 minutes.
You can choose to prepare single portions freshly every time:
Steam Cook the quantities of broccoli, rice and chicken breast (unseasoned) for a single baby portion within the time of preparation of your family lunch. Puree the steam cooked baby meal ingredients with water, orange juice and rape oil to a mash.